Now that Jasper is an expert crawler, puller-upper, sitter-downer and cruiser, we decided it's time to help him become an independent walker. He walks pretty good if we hold his hands to help him, and seems happy doing it. But since we gave most of Erica's toys back to her for Everett to play with, we didn't have any sturdy push toys around the house for him to practice with. Ikea has a small push wagon, and since I love Ikea anyway, I bought the wagon for Jasper to give it a try.
For the first week or two, the wagon sat unused in a corner of the living room, but one afternoon about a month ago, I pulled it out and gave Jasper a shot at walking with it.

He was so ready to go! He cruised across the living room and dining room with a big smile on his face. When he crashed into the chair at the end of his path, he even tried to move his wagon around it so he could keep going.
He'll be our little home delivery guy (with his wagon) in no time at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment