Tuesday, September 1, 2009
I Not Michael Foote
Odin is definitely two years old, and can really try our patience sometime. The other day I broke out the parent-tested, parent-approved use of the full name to indicate displeasure. "Odin Michael Foote", I said. Unfortunately, Odin didn't get that he had another name besides just Odin Foote and has a classmate named Michael, so all he heard was that I called him Michael for some reason and it didn't sound good. He promptly replied, "I not Michael Foote, I Odin Foote." Well, now I know. And just in case I may have forgotten, he will randomly remind me. We may be walking down the stairs, driving in the car or just eating dinner when he will break out with a refrain of "I not Michael Foote." Poor Odin Michael Foote.
Labels:
Odin Year 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment