Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Day at the Rose Garden

I've been going on a lot of walks with my neighbor Susie while I've been home this summer, and on one of our recent walks we were lamenting about how few pictures we have of us (the mom) with our babies, especially good pictures. So, we decided to take matters into our hands. Every day we walk by one of the most photogenic gardens in the city, the Lake Harriet Rose Garden, so we decided to take an afternoon with the boys and our cameras and take pictures of each other there. I'm happy to report that we got a few decent ones of Jasper and me, and Susie got even more good ones of her and her boy. It doesn't hurt that her son is over a year old, so she's further away from the baby weight than I am, but she is just so darn photogenic, so her photos are all much better. Plus one year olds are a little easier to pose with than little babies that you need to support more. But enough of my whining. I got some very good photos that I'm quite please with. Here are some of them.





No comments: