Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spit Bubbles, Gurgles and Belly Laughs

Jasper's been discovering all kinds of new things he can do. For the past week or so, he's been blowing all kinds of spit bubbles. We keep wondering if we need to put a bib on him full time since he winds up a bit drooly from all the spit he keeps playing with.

He's also added some gurgling to his baby coos, and can almost hold a complete baby conversation.

My favorite though, is that if I kiss his lovely chubby cheeks and neck enough, he will reward me with not only a smile that takes up his whole face, but happy little baby belly laughs. I must note that he also regularly cracks himself up just looking at the mobile that hangs over his changing table, but I do especially love the laughs that I can claim a role in creating.

No comments: