Monday, February 1, 2010

Showers

I happened to hit up Lush at Macy's at just the right time last month; I bought a bunch of stuff I needed and it added up to enough for three free giftboxes of the holiday stuff they're getting rid of. I was thinking I'd give one or two away to friends with girls, since the giftboxes had fruity, pink, girly kind of stuff in it, but Odin spotted the presents before I had a chance to give them away. And now that Odin knows what presents are, he loves to open them, and Chad & I decided it was a perfectly fine diversion while we were trying to do something one night to let him open one of the presents. Then of course, we had to let him open the rest of the presents. And the presents had fun things like Star Soap and Moon Soap in them. Add that to Odin's little bathtub keeps deflating and we're not sure if it's because of the cold in the attic where we keep it or because it has a hole in it somewhere and either way we are too lazy to blow it up every time he needs to take a bath, Odin is now enamored with taking a shower with his star soap. So, at 2.5 years old, Odin takes showers. It is easier for us, since they're done faster, but they don't look like quite as much fun. Until you watch Odin industriously rubbing his star soap on his belly. Very cute.

No comments: