Monday, February 1, 2010

Big Baby Boy

Jasper's been into the dr a couple times over the past couple months for shots and other check-ups, and this last time they decided to weigh him for some reason. At 8 months old, he weighs 18lbs 10oz, or about what Odin weighed at one year. No wonder I had to switch to a roller bag for my computer; my back is sore from carrying around that big boy. Fortunately, he is really working on scooting and loves standing, so hopefully he will figure out the walking thing by the time he is a year old and I won't have to carry him everywhere all the time. At least I know we'll be able to keep him in his nice warm bucket seat through most of the winter. The limits on that are 22lbs and 29", so hopefully we can make it through at least mid-March. It's hard enough getting both of them into daycare now that Odin has entered his epic dawdler phase, I'm not sure how I'll do it if I can't set Jasper down in his carseat to go back and fetch Odin. Fortunately I have a few months before I have to deal with that.

No comments: