Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Little Pitchers, Big Ears

Odin is picking up all kinds of things that we have no idea where they are coming from. I went up to daycare yesterday to deliver cupcakes for his birthday celebration at school, then stuck around for the happy birthday singing and cupcake eating. Well, Odin slept much later than normal and took forever eating his cupcake (Ella, the older girl he has a crush on ate her cupcake frosting one fingertip-full at a time, so Odin did the same). By the time he was done with his cupcake, I decided to just bring him home with me so I didn't have to turn around to pick him up 15 minutes after I got home.

I gave Chad a call on the way home and told him the daycare birthday story, and Odin said "Me have ears, Mommy." I mean, really, how does a 2 year old figure out to tell you he knows you're talking about him that way!

No comments: