Thursday, August 28, 2008
The Great MN Get-Together
I didn't get to go to the MN State Fair last year, since Odin was only a couple weeks old and I was not up to walking around for 3-4 hours. To make up for it, I went to the State Fair twice this year. And I took Odin with me both times. (we took the bus from the park and ride)
He got to eat Pronto Pups and Lefse twice with me. He got to see the baby animals and the big animals, including the big pig and lots of cows.
He got to go on the Giant Slide twice with me (and seemed to like it both times).
He got to drink all the milk he could drink (even served by Princess Kay of the Milky Way once) and charmed lots of people with his milk mustache.

Labels:
Odin Year 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment