Sunday, July 20, 2008
Odin at Brunch
We like to go out to brunch a lot, and most of the friends I have brunch with like to use it as an excuse to see Odin, so he gets to go out to brunch a lot. Of course I understand, for who could resist this sweet face?
Anyway, a few weeks ago we had brunch with our good friends, the Shields family. They will be moving to California very soon and I am sorely going to miss all the reciprocal hours of babysitting I am owed for watching their now-10 and 8 year old children when they were little. Plus, I'll just miss their company. We had a great brunch, and as Odin is very big on practicing walking, PG and Audrey spent some time walking around the restaurant with him (fortunately for us and the other diners there were only 3 groups of people in the restaurant at the time).
Odin had so much fun walking around with PG and Audrey, that when his father dared to pick him up, he had a little something to say. I am pretty sure that Odin got to walk around some more after this incident.
Labels:
Odin Year 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment