Sunday, July 20, 2008
First Few Steps
Odin has spent a lot of time over the past week working on his balance standing and trying to walk. When I picked him up at daycare on Friday, he took about three steps to get to me, so of course we had to show off this new skill when his grandparents came over to watch him Friday night. Odin was not shy about showing off at all, and gave them many good happy wobbly steps. The best part of this is how proud he is of himself when he gets a few steps in. As you can see below, he grins so big you can see all the way to the back of his mouth!
I love the flair of this picture. You can almost hear him saying "Ta-Da!".
Since Friday, Odin has moved on from the wobbly-ready to land on his butt at anytime-walk, to a I can do this-see how fast I can go-nearly takes a header every time-walk. He is definitely interested in trying to keep up with the bigger babies at daycare, and I can't imagine how insanely happy he will be the day he shows up at daycare walking, just like them.
Labels:
Odin Year 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment