Serial posting to just share the love I have for my co-sleeper with the world. I thought the co-sleeper was the bestest thing in the world back when Odin was teeny-tiny, tinier than you think a human could be, waking up every 2 hours on the dot to eat (who knew it took so much food to keep such a tiny human going) and I could hear him right away to feed him and get him back to sleep before he had a chance to wake up enough to know what was going on. But, now that he's been going to sleep in his co-sleeper by 9:30 every night for the past 1.5 weeks, and that he went to sleep with no more than 1-2 minutes of crying the last two nights in a row, I really really love my co-sleeper. It makes it so easy for me to lay on the bed next to him, popping the pacifier back in his mouth almost as quickly as he pops it out, watching him fight sleep with every last little ounce of energy until it overcomes him and then just staring at his cute little sleeping face until he realizes that he fell asleep and wakes up for one more brief moment (or two, or three) of fighting sleep before succumbing again.
It will be a lot harder to get that pacifier back into his mouth quickly enough once he's in his crib.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment