I start back at work full time next week and only have a few more days left home with Odin before he starts daycare full time. We visited daycare on Monday for a few hours and Odin seemed interested in checking out the other babies and even let Anna, one of his caregivers, give him a bottle before we left. He'll get to spend a few hours there by himself on Thursday - I hope things go well for him. In the meantime, we're still working on getting him to sleep earlier. I thought that Daylight Savings Time would work in our favor, but he still didn't go to sleep until about 9pm last night.
For those of you who've been wondering what baby yoga might look like, I finally remembered to have the teacher take some photos of us this week. The whole series is at Flickr, but there are a few below, too.
Here Odin gets a little help for a good yoga twist. He was sound asleep when we started class this week, but of course opened his eyes just for this photo.

He likes it when I lift him up - we do this a lot during yoga class. Each week I notice how much stronger my left arm is than my right (wonder which arm I use to hold him most of the time?).

He loves the horsey ride part of class. He's a little blurry here since he's in motion, but trust me, he was having fun.

Because one can never have too many pictures of sleeping babies. Plus, this is one of my favorite outfits for him.

Now, this would be really special if he had picked up or grabbed this on his own, but I did give him a little help by putting the rattle in his open hand. He grasped it and held onto it for a good five minutes. Of course the first place it went was his mouth. More confirmation that he's a normal baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment