Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Two Months Old!

Odin's had a busy time turning two months old. He's become more active and definitely noticing more of the world around him. He got to spend lots of time with his grandmas last week, since I went into work for two days for training. He also had his two month check up and vaccinations. He was very good for his shots and slept a lot the two days afterwards. He's up to 10lbs 12 oz and 22.5 inches long. I've had to start rotating out some of his 0-3 month clothes and he's fitting into most of his 3-6 month clothes already!

He's getting better about tummy time, here he is checking out the happy baby pictures.

My grandma was in town for her high school reunion, so Odin and I drove out to meet her. Even though he'd just had his shots that morning, he was very good and Grandma was happy to get a chance to meet her new great-grandson (and show him off to her classmates!).Here we are with my mom and grandma.Saturday was beautiful; a perfect MN fall days, so we went hiking out on the west side of town with my parents. This was Odin's first time being toted around in the Ergo carrier, and I assume he liked it since he slept through both of our hikes. Good thing we have pictures to show him how gorgeous it was.

No comments: