I'm almost losing track of how old Odin is now, but Chad says that he is 11 weeks this week, so that must be right. Wow - I'll be back at work in just 1.5 weeks and Odin will be at daycare full time, hopefully getting lots of good naps! We've been starting to get him to sleep earlier in hopes that it will help with some of the evening fussiness. Last night we put him to bed around 8 and after many starts at sleeping, I think he was asleep for good by 9:30. Then he only woke up once at 2:30 before getting up for the day at 7:30. If only we could count on this to be a lasting trend, but I know it's too good to be true that every night will be like this. It is a lot of work to spend so much time getting him to sleep for the night, but it is slightly less stressful than dealing with constant crying that whole time.
Odin's been more alert every time we go to yoga, and now that he's really smiling, every week there is a new move that gets a full-face grin out of him. One week it was the horsey-ride, the next week it was lifting him up in the air, and this week it was him sitting on my hips and bouncing. Here's a photo of him crashed at the end of class the other week. Looks like it's good exercise for both of us.

Since we had a baby boom at my office this year, the babies got company onesies and are planned to be featured on our holiday card. Here's one of Odin's shots.

More pictures to come - we have to have a Halloween photo, right? Plus, one of these days I may even post something non-baby related again.
Odin is in a bonus good mood this afternoon, so here is a halloween photo for you:
No comments:
Post a Comment