Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Quite Possibly the Worst Picture of Me Ever

Being pregnant can really do a number on your self image sometimes. Especially when someone takes a picture of you from within 3 feet of your belly then sends said picture out to all the cousins you haven't seen since Christmas. I know that my belly is not nearly as big as it looks in this picture; really it's more like a volleyball than a beachball. Guess it all has something to do with perspective, or maybe I just need to stop letting people who don't know how to do more than push the button on their camera take pictures of me.



Honestly, I think this guy (the bovine one) looks a whole lot cuter than I do (and I'm not sure what my aunt meant by sending it through in the same group of photos).

No comments: